Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moving on.

Viva was separated to 2 phases. Yesterday presented to pemeriksa 2. Pemeriksa 1 not free, having an audit meeting. Today morning, presented to pemeriksa 1. Pemeriksa 2 not free. My uni memang lawak... even my last presentation also wanna buat lawak with me, causing me not having a good night sleep yesterday (woke up @ 3am and roll around till 4am).

Anyway, I'm done with Viva. Lecturers commented that it was good. Praise God. No need to ubah anything. Terus jilid already. Haha. Yes. At last, I'm done! And I realise one thing, prayer answered.

I remembered during my internship when I prayed and asked God to give me a topic that doesn't need me to build a system (was bored with building systems and doing programming, don't ask...), then I got a title that has to do with research and NO PROGRAMMING. No system, no whatsoever, just a model. And only today after my Viva did I realised that God knew, and He answered. Praise God :)

K la, chao first, just came back from Midvalley. Need to go sleep. Super sleepy... -.-"

Lord, I pray that I'll be able to maintain my CGPA at 3.5. Please help me and intervene God. I believe You are able to do it because You are above everything in this world. Help my doubts, help my unbelieve. In Jesus' name, amen.

7 comments:

noin said...

yah merdeka!
but still waiting for the overall result. ngee *cuak*

chingZ said...

Yea, waiting... huhu

J e n n Y said...

Amen!

chingZ said...

Thanks Jennz :D

Lisa ^^, said...

PTL!!!!!
haha Finally over then?? Can enjoy la! Bila belanja??? XD

chingZ said...

Lisa: I thought you suppose to belanja me? XD

Nana Chan said...

cesssssss...gwe jealous!!!!